Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More customizable battery saver mode

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 3:29 AM)
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I would like the battery saving mode to be more open, for example, in the battery saving mode I cannot control the screen refresh and once this mode is activated automatically the phone goes to 60Hz, of course I know this it does this for the obvious purpose of saving battery life, but I think that several users including myself will agree that they want to use battery saving with 120Hz, thanks 
2 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Agree with you. We should be able to fully customize the brightness and CPU usage levels but also other functionalities without putting the phone in maximum power saving mode. The screen isn't the only thing draining power. Allow users the option of limiting certain apps as well without affecting others.

I will suggest background data usage and app functionality should be off by default on future Android updates. Each app that a user want to have run in the background will be turned on by the user. No app should be running in the background by default.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes