Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More customization options in stocks launcher

(Topic created: 10-10-2023 01:49 PM)
AlienX
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Stock launcher, Theme Park or homeup modules should have more customization options such as...
1. Ability of increase size of the app icon on homescreen and app drawer similar to third party launchers without reducing the grid size
2. Change name of the apps since half of the long-a$$ name of many apps ain't even visible
3. Options to view name of the app in two lines if it is too long and isn't fully visible 
4. Options to completely disable priority apps in verticle drawer (app list) in homeup module from goodlock. Current two permanent rows of priority apps are outrageous. 
3 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Don't think this is happening which is one of the reasons I use a third party launcher.
Nova for many years and now Microsoft Launcher. Have never used the stock launcher as it is limited. Each iteration of the stock launcher does seem to incorporate a feature or two of third party launchers, so perhaps, Samsung is taking note. They also seem to follow the fruit company design heavily. :red_apple:
0 Likes
AlienX
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yeh I used Nova a several years. However, all third party launchers suck since Android 11 or 12. Whenever you return to homescreen from third party launchers you have to wait 1 sec before screen can respond. That's the reason I made this post.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes