Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My bugs/suggestions

(Topic created on: 11/15/20 5:55 PM)
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Here's a list of bugs and improvements I have that I would love to see resolved in a future build:
  • Transition from AOD to lock screen clock still lags (even though it has gotten slightly better since the last beta).
  •  I still would love to see a power on animation when I press the power button; I want it to fade nicely rather than turning on like a light switch.
  • Quick panel behaves strangely when swiping down to activate it the first time upon unlocking my phone - the animation for the panel plays twice, it is quite strange.
  • Background blur is too bright in dark mode (recent apps, app tray).
  • Volume slider and music player still have jagged edges and seem low quality.
  • When dismissing lock screen notifications the animation is just not pleasing. The animation itself flickers and the transparency effect left behind lags when it dissappears. It just doesn't look good to my eyes. In the past I have suggested it be like how it was before One ui, when it was actually better, surprisingly, before the one ui 1.0 update.
  • I've always wanted the ability to have a tap on the screen that keeps the device from falling asleep (when the screen dims from inactivity) that doesn't register as an actual touch, this way I don't accidentally tap on something I didn't mean to (this is something the iPhone has, and it was one of the few things I liked while I used one for some time).
  •  I liked how fast the fingerprint unlock transition was before Beta 3, right now it is too slow for my liking.
  •  The new app closing animations starting from beta 3 are too slow when using gestures. I would like to animation to play a tad bit quicker (without enabling it through developer options). Maybe by 0.15x faster.
  •  I would love to see the incorporation of the option of having a horizontal battery indicator.
  •  I would like to see smooth transitions incorporated into stock one ui apps. For example in messages when you click a thread, I don't want the texts to simply flicker onto the screen, I want it to fade onto the screen instead.
I also have reported all of these in Error reports, but responses have been taking a while - I'm still waiting on an answer for a few still.
0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team