cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Galaxy

πŸ“’ NO MORE ADS

I'm gonna put this in here early so we hopefully don't have to speak of it again. Please please please please please get rid of ads. They don't belong on a $1400 phone. If you wanna put them on midrange that's fine but for Galaxy S20 and notes should not have them at all.  I opened up the weather widget and saw an ad for costco. Most definitely not needed at all please and thank you. Rant over
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: πŸ“’ NO MORE ADS

omg please!!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

+1

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted

love it when you open the notification panel and there's an ad for a game I WOULD NEVER PLAY, just in my notify panel.

No
Highlighted
Astronaut

I agree
Highlighted
Asteroid

especially in weather, what's the point of all the fancy animations when it's covered by an ad?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I agree 100%. Samsung is getting greedy now... preloaded apps nobody wants plus ads? How's this okay in 2020!
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Agreed. My S20 will be my last Samsung if ads do not go away. We paid a premium price, and should receive a premium ad-free experience.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Much agreed! thinking if the ads continue, I'm going to switch to Apple. I really don't want to as I've been a Samsung user since the 1st galaxy phone and the the 1st Note.

I also agree that the that phones are getting way too expensive now, even more so than a PC or laptop. also would love if Samsung would stop locking bootloader. why is it that other countries do not have them locked? We here in the US have to deal with Locked Bootloaders.