Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New 3 bar animations

(Topic created on: 11/13/20 10:29 PM)
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
The new gesture animations for 3 bar navigation are not great at all. It doesn't feel as smooth as it used to since recent apps activates only after your finger has been lifted from the screen whereas before the app window would follow your finger like the single bar navigation. Please revert back to the One UI 2.5 animations because they felt so much better and more coherent with gesture navigation. The new animation also doesn't allow for quick switch like before.

3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Gabagool
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
until samsung fixes the issue, try enabling the gesture hints. for me, it's work as before. without hints enabled it's hard to find the right spot to swipe up on especially for the back button
0 Likes
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It's not that it's hard to activate, its just that the animations are bad. I would've attached a video to show what I mean but it wasn't working.