Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New font doesn't apply to all apps

(Topic created: 08-17-2023 08:57 PM)
Sander_Lin
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
The new font look great, but it doesn't apply to all apps. Looks like it only applies to the setting menu and the notifications. Would be happy to see it become system font.
7 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
It's not the problem with the font, it's the problem with the apps. They aren't supported to use this kind of font and need to be updated for One UI 6. It still thinks the system is using the One UI 5 "default" font when it's not.
Options
Suggestions
Not to mention most apps tend to use their own font over system font provided.
Sander_Lin
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I thought Samsung apps should already consider this, but at least the Galaxy Wearable app still use the old font.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Real talk though, the new font has grown on me...
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Same! I didn't like it at first
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.
Regards,One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Pratik Paradkar
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Developers we need the new font on all the apps. system as well as installed and third party also. request you to please help us get the new one ui 6 fonts everywhere as they're really good as compared to the previous default fonts.