1. Have a temp (dummy) pdf file on hand in your files. The contents do not matter.
2. Open samsung notes normally and open one of the notes you want to split screen. Then press the home key to minimize it without closing it.
3. Go to your file explorer and select to share it.
4. Select create a new samsung note
5. Click the back arrow at the top right corner of the screen and select a second note you want to open in split screen
6. Click the recents key and you should have 2 separate instances of the notes app to open in pop ups or split screen
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.
One UI Beta Team