Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification Shade Menu Items Suggestion

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 06:13 AM)
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'm uploading a screenshot of a photoshopped image based on an idea I had about moving the search, power, settings and menu icons towards the bottom of the notification/quick settings page.

Let me know what you guys think! I would love to see more and more items moved to the bottom of the screen so as to be more cohesive with the rest of One UI. 

13 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
That idea I like
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ooooo also, can you please make the Device Control and Media Output buttons a little smaller? They seem kind of big compared to the rest of the notification shade ui.
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yesssssss make them the same size as the brightness slider. ✌️
0 Likes
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I like these ideas. Maybe make the device control and media output buttons smaller and put them next to the rest of the buttons on the bottom. That way that space to the left is filled in.
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Let me try to do that .. il post here to see the version 2.0 , this guy idea
Update: it's not perfect but this is the idea

Screenshot_20220811_024239_One UI Home_1000000550_1660208305.png
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Eh... Now the control buttons look too big and the Device Control and Media Output buttons look too small.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
I will try to be perfect.

I will change the size buttons. Il make perfect
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Even pre OneUI 3 was nice where the icons were on the right and right above the the Quick Settings buttons.
Sveney
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I think it fits well with one UI of having things more easily accessible towards the bottom.