Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notification bar media player

(Topic created: 09-03-2023 07:14 AM)
LR15
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The media player in the notification pulldown should automatically open in the full widget. The album art background and wave progress bar looks good. Adding the new look but locking it behind an expansion of the player seems pointless.

It opens like this 

How it opens with notification pulldown

But should open like this

How it looks with a second pulldown on the widget 

8 Replies
SBoogie
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yes and even when not expanded the album art should still show over the whole widget
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Give users the choice in notification settings to auto expand or not. This could be a feature for any notification widget.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Agree
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree, I wish they had kept it expanded as they had when they introduced the new feature. Instead of adding an extra step to display in Beta 2.
0 Likes
Anders321
Halo
Options
Suggestions

Yes, and on the lockscreen too. They changed that for beta 2 for some reason. Why Samsung?

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I noticed that also, wish they had left it, looked great
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
CubZeke
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It annoys me that the beta update made the music player force minimize to the old boring look.
0 Likes