Original topic:

Notification shade too dark

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 09:09 AM)
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions

Default theme
So this is a screen shot of the notification shade with no theme on it with the brightness turned way up and it's too dark, the stable version style of shading and coloring and transparency settings were way easier to see. 

My suggestion is to combine the new style you have with the previous transparency and shading etc would be a great fit. I used to be able too see the menu but now it's super hard even without a light colored theme which is the next screen shot. 

Purchased theme 

So even with having a bright and light colored theme the notification shade is even harder to see with a purchased theme set. 

The settings menu is not like this it's themed and not set like this where you can't see anything. 

There is not enough transparency on either setting. It's like dark mode is on all the time in this area of the ui. Please fix this issue🙏🙏

5 Replies
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Another light and bright colored theme with brightness at a normal level and higher than I usually put it on a daily basis. I can't see anything 😕 1693498239166_1693498239142_0.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Seriously though, the colors are too dark and it doesn't match with the rest of the notifications being light colored, this menu used to be themed when you apply one and now it's not at all and even the default theme/ui is too dark to function in bright light.
Please please make these changes to the coloring and themeing. Have a super day!
0 Likes
UI 6 interface sucks
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

There is practically no changes to the shade of the notification panel. There is no point of having a light theme if this panel is only dark theme. Looks very ugly and I'm thinking of switching phone the moment I see it. If it wasn't for the force update I would not want to use this "update". This is more like a downgrade.

0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
The quick settings light mode vs dark mode...just doesn't make sense. Seems like it's too dark looking when in light mode. There's not much of a difference how it looks either way, and that seems incorrect.