Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification sounds!

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 09:39 AM)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Can you please add to Samsung Switch back up the ability to save ALL notification sounds that we have given to everything on our phones, apps, ringtones, messages etc... It would make setting up our new devices so much easier.
0 Likes
4 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I believe that backup is included. I know that when transfering an old phone to a new phone (using Smart Switch) all of my assorted notification sounds and settings make it over to the new device.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Not ringtones and Message tones, I have custom ringtones and message tones for my frequent contacts.
I created them and put them in the appropriate folders for native ringtone and notifications. When I do Smart Switch, it doesn't assign those tones to contacts.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
When you open the Samsung Smart Switch application and start to bring your data over from your older device there is an option within the Smart switch application to bring all of your settings over
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/smart-switch/
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions by other users in this thread.  If this does not resolve your issue, please feel free to post again with more details on what functionality you need.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes