cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

One UI 3.0 ("Beta Software")

Well I Just Wanna Say That I Had Been Using This Software Update Since 10/18/2020 And I Really Loves Everything About The One UI 3.0 Because My Galaxy s20 5G Phone Looks And Feels So Different And Trust Me That Is Definitely Is A Good Thing.. 

And Also My Main 3 Features I Definitely Loves Is 
1: Call Background 
2: Notifications History 
3: Conversations Text Message (*I like how the priority contact profile picture shows up instead of a lil white envelope message*) 

So Samsung, Please Don't Do Anything Too Them Little Features Because They Are Super Amazing.??
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI 3.0 ("Beta Software")

I hope they see this. my phone is acting up since the updates
Highlighted

Re: Re: One UI 3.0 ("Beta Software")

Well Honey, That Stuff Is Really Terrible.. And I'm Sorry That You Are Having Issues With Your Phone.. But Mane I Ain't Had No Issues Yet With Mines Though And I Really Hope I Don't Either.. But I Really Do Hope That Your Situation Gets Resolved ASAP Though.!? 😒😒
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

like the top of my phone is frozen but not the rest. and my key board is acting funny.
Highlighted

Oh Mane, Sorry Too Hear That.. 😒😒
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Highlighted

Yay.. 😎😎