Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 + Material You

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 09:37 PM)
BoredThunder
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I was very excited for Android 12 because of material you. I know this is the first beta but implementing material you adaptive colors while keeping the same one ui 4 design would be awesome.
5 Replies
PaulTheBetaUser
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Totally agreed.
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Remember, the Pixel Beta versions only recently finished prior to the Release Candidate versions... More UI changes are in the pipeline, and will probably be added throughout the either weekly or biweekly beta updates that we should see (I predict possibly 6/7 in total prior to release stable candidate - if history is any indicator). I'm sure more changes for the better will be implemented as time goes on, but Samsung has gotten pretty solid with fast updates, so they wanted to get the Beta rolling to at least test stability and functionality prior to adding more things into the mix.... Screenshot_20210915-232833_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Suggestions
I honestly dont think there is gonna be major material UI changes in the next Beta updates. Think about it, why would they rush and released this beta, if they were gonna release one with a lot changes down the road? They would have probably just waited and released a beta that would be more close to the final one
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @BoredThunder ,

Material You will be applied in the design direction of One UI 4 rather than in the way of "Android 12" in our future software updates.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
BoredThunder
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
That sounds great! A lot of people are looking forward to that.
0 Likes