Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 vs them

(Topic created: 10-17-2023 05:35 PM)
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Our one ui 6 looks pretty bland and boring compared to these, use to be the other way around . Only if samsung listened 

8 Replies
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I'd be wondering which is the better phone. A UI can be helped by skins etc. But you can't get an app that makes the phone physically better built.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
To each their own, but that looks like a big mess to me!

I would have liked to see the big four buttons be editable to the user preferences for Quick Settings. Maybe 6.1?
But overall I like the design and organization. Looks cleaner to me. Screenshot_20231017_203653_Samsung Members.jpg
AlienX
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Xiaomi phone's UI is infamously an iOS copycat.
ooferton
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It really just looks like an ios copy cat at this point. It does not follow what Samsung is looking for.
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That is a visual nightmare with no separation and just frankly cluttered.

Givesovese anxiety just looking at it.
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Its look like ios, Samsung will never do from Android IOS , must be difrent design.

But .

I have an idea.
Why ios and android can't be together same design?
I know sound like a WAR to those companies.
But nothing will change , let's the presidents be there on they desk .

But design same . Let's say from ios 18 and one ui 7 .
Same design one service 2 companies. That a crazy idea , Samsung and iPhone together.. all other phones will be like kids and Samsung IOS Mather and Father.
Like me if yiu agree!
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I like this panel compared to Xiaomi. I think some of the panels like brightness and volume are way too big. I was actually hoping Samsung did not copy that. They look horrible in my opinion. I mean it's like way overdone to make them grossly huge. I think it was android 13 they started doing that and I was hoping Samsung did not follow and I think the quick panel is perfect the way it is now. That looks horrible to me. The Xiaomi
0 Likes
Aromate
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It's time for Samsung to hires new developers. We consumers don't have the same outcome. Not only that the DESIGNERS also need to be hired.