Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui android 13

(Topic created: 09-10-2022 08:01 AM)
Fwo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Hello beta community. I would like to see more Fonts. For years samsung has given us same Fonts options for years. The only to change that is by downloading from the store. Samsung own Fonts will be another way of good customization. Also please and please Samsung keyboard should be updated with more themes more effects and more stylish animations. I have seen keyboard with crazy animations that's so cool with adaptive wallpaper color etc. I appreciate what has been done so far but I believe Samsung can do better and bring the life back to enjoying one ui. Last but not the least. One ui home should have options for effects and animations. Everybody cannot not like the same thing. There should be options to change how my one ui animation effect should look like with customization. Thank you and I hope you will put these suggestions into consideration.
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes