Did you mean: 

Original topic:

PLEASE for the love of God make Good Lock a standard part of the UI

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 11:33 AM)
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Please please good lock is something I depend on heavily for setting up my phone...   I hate every time there is an update and goodlock is held up and unplugged...    I want my clock on the right and my folders and screens and themes just the way goodlock let's you do it!!!    Thats what's best about samsung its not Apple and you're going down a tough path if you skimp in the goodlock department 
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Although Good Lock is not fully functional on beta at the moment, we will forward your ideas for features to the developer and the development project manager. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
thank you team! biggest ones are the following task changer / lock star / multi star / home up / theme park / edge lighting plus / one handed plus I use the right bumper with edge screen everyday multiple times a day its fantastic!!!
0 Likes
Scale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
ya everyday I check for multistar
pauliegolfaholic2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
good lock usually will update when final version comes out
NovemberDelta