Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone dialer and Contacts list

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 02:58 PM)
Aromate
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Kudos to Samsung's team for working hard to bring this awesome result. Now, let's work out to achieve the end products..
 1 - Phone dialer and Contacts list
 We still using this old stock dialer for more than 15 years now. Please refresh and revamp it to bring a kinda modernity to it.
 Also, the contact list is boring. We still using the old small circle with letters or pictures. Please make them big with options to show contact information and pictures instead of video animation.
 Again, thanks.
 Looking forward for some change.
6 Replies
Nikolas1227
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Yes modernize the phone app and contacts. I use Google dialer because of the outdated Samsung one I would rather use Samsungs if it was updated
Aromate
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yes, same here. I'm not using any Samsung's app. I like their phones not their programs.
0 Likes
Nikolas1227
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I use a few mostly the Samsung Health, calendar and notes app but that's about it. Everything else I use Google for which isn't an issues since they all run smoothly together for the most part but I would prefer to use Samsung since it's there phone I have just with Google's software
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I appreciate the simplicity of the dialer, except for the video call and voicemail buttons that have been recently added...
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Aromate
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Thank you. Looking forward for...
0 Likes