Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Pixelize my Samsung

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 07:30 PM)
Thegma
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
It would be wonderful to be able to have a launcher like second profile that would be either stock android or very close. This would keep customers from wanting to switch to a Google pixel phone. With the release of the Pixel 6 pro I find myself at a crossroads. I love my Samsung hardware, however, I want the flexibility to use pure android. You would have more phones sold if you could draw the Pixel crowd. Your phones are generally better than Google phones, but having the ability to use pure Google software would be truly amazing. Just strip it back to how Google releases it.  I want material you.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It won't ever happen. Skins all about branding by offering a unique experience. Samsung nor any other company with strong branding would allow their customers to have "taste" of what the competition has to offer because it's like shooting yourself in the foot for no reason. I'm with you. I'm contemplating getting a Pixel for a while then comeback eventually to Samsung. There really isn't any other way, sorry.
0 Likes
never-reven
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Thegma ,

We believe One UI is better suite for our device and provides a batter experience than Stock android on our devices.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
It doesnt
0 Likes