Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Please add automatic history clear in samsung browser

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 10:46 AM)
jsjs143
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Would like automatic history clear in samsung browser or at least take us to home page when launch I don't wanna have to hit the home button when launching the app 
5 Replies
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I use the Close Internet menu button and set it to clear all history and cache when it closes. Then next time you open it you'll start with a clear history. Go to Settings, -> Personal browsing data -> Clear data when closed to set what gets cleared.
jsjs143
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I know how to clear the cache. It just when you're browsing you have to hit the home key say if I was on Amazon looking for something I switch to another app I don't wanna see Amazon when I hit samsung browser I wanna start fresh but it not possible
0 Likes
jsjs143
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
All tho you can use secret mode all the time when you exit it. It does go back to home screen I just wish hey had that option without secret mode turn on
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Ok that works too. I was just meaning it will automatically clear the cache and history for you when you close it with that menu bar button when set that way.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes