cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Please update camera for S20 Ultra to use telephoto after 4x zoom - see examples

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 04:16 PM)
Imthatjeffguy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Look at the difference in quality between 9.9x (blurry) and 10.0x (clear) - this is on the most recent beta. Please update the camera on the S20 Ultra to use the telephoto after 4x zoom to improve quality. 
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Thus is not only of the 21 ultra series, this is global. On my s20, the same thing happens.

I'm pretty sure it has to do something with the imbalance of AI and natural zoom. Like, in some cases the phone thinks that AI would do better in a certain lens zoom, so AI is employed. But it's terrible. Really hope they keep their promise. There are a **bleep** of a tone suggestions, though. I feel like we should all just be more patient with updates. Apple users, mostly "simpletons" don't even know that Apple has its own software and beta sequences, but with Apple, the update are minute, yet they till change a small aspect, adding knew features ever so often, and making them hard to find, so as to make the impression that they are NeW.
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Ignore the autocorrect wreck, I don't really care anymore.
0 Likes