Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Pro video recording mode - Bluetooth sound input/ output

(Topic created: 12-20-2021 03:14 PM)
userf3uV8TuzZf
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I'm recording video for figure skating. I'd love hi be able to enter pro video mode, which has an option for Bluetooth mic input, and record while playing music from my phone. This way i can play the music through the rink sound system(which is connected through the Bluetooth) and that same sound is overlaid into my video as they're skating. What happens is as soon as i hit record the music player automatically stops and cuts out. I did have a way with my note 9 through the headset mic input and splitters but it was VERY difficult and i was tied to the cord. 
Does this make sense? I know it's just a software limitation and i know it allows Bluetooth mic in but instead I'd like to broadcast out on the Bluetooth and still have that audio be on my video recording. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
If I remember correctly, you just have to push play on the music again once you start recording.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userf3uV8TuzZf ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userf3uV8TuzZf
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
It will play over Bluetooth and record if played after but the recording won't put the Bluetooth audio straight onto the recording. Unless I'm not doing it correctly... i want the clear audio straight into the video
0 Likes