Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick Star - Display year in notification panel

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 07:47 AM)
B8ightY
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Hi there, I have a suggestion for the Quick Star app that would be pretty easy to implement and very informational for a lot of users.

It would be nice to have an option to display the year as a part of the date in notification panel. Please see the screenshot below.

Screenshot_20231101_153748_One UI Home.jpg

9 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Good option to have but would want to be able to not have it too. Toggle option.
B8ightY
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

That's exactly what I meant

Zrnie
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I think I would find it more annoying if it was constantly showing the year imo
B8ightY
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

It's a suggestion for a toggle option for the Quick Star app which is an app where you already can modify the status bar or notification panel such as: display seconds next to time in notification panel, display current date in status bar, etc. So this could be one of the options for users who would like to have it. It's totally up to you so if you don't want that, just not use that.

Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Correct, as an option! Because I don't want it.. 😂
0 Likes
B8ightY
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Yes, if you don't want it, just ignore it. There is a ton of different options in the Good Lock apps which most of the users don't use but there are always some who appreciate them.

0 Likes
Darya
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Do people seriously forget the year we're in? That's crazy.
B8ightY
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Then why do we have day of the week in the notification panel if you can remember it 😂 I saw some posts on the internet asking about the option to see the year and I agree with them that it would be nice to have it. As I said, it will be valuable only for some users, most of them will not use it.

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
We want to show the seconds in the status bar, but only if space allows. For example, in the 2nd screenshot, temporarily show the seconds when an alarm goes off.
(In the past, when an alarm goes off, the clock shows a seconds hand. Now, the seconds appear in the time (for example, 00:00:51 for 12:00:51 AM), but only if a countdown is set.)Screenshot_20231104_112053_QuickStar_1000015026_1699122053.pngScreenshot_20231007_000052_ZDclock_1000013684_1696662052.png
0 Likes