Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick panel and animations

(Topic created: 09-02-2022 03:12 PM)
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Samsung been a little too comfy with keeping the quick panel looking closely the same as it did YEARS ago. (Dont be afraid to try something new samsung developers) And as for moving animations, I'm looking for some pretty dramatic animations that are fun and well designed. Something similar to the pixel? Idk even the iPhone and other phone companies have better animations 

7 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Wow! That interfaces. It's even before One UI. They did keep using that for a long time too.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
TouchWiz was nice
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Yes. If it weren't for Samsung hardware, I would've been gone a long time ago.
Samsung software is a hideous outdated mess. All they are doing now is adding lipstick to a pig.
The only reason I don't use my Pixel 6 as my main device is because it feels like a cheap toy compared to my super premium feeling Galaxy S22.
Stock Android is quite beautiful!
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
What they should do is make a theme for TouchWiz and samsung experience the last 2 before one ui. It would be nice to see the older UI
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Same people saying apple has better animations, but not mentioning Apple has the same design forever and the software also is the same with some android elements now.
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Well, don't go thinking that I'm some snobby person that just barely got an android and is criticizing unfairly. I've had every single Samsung flagship (Note and Galaxy S) since the S7... and am even planning on maybe getting the Fold. Samsung this year has kept the Fold's design the same as last year's model. To work on refinement, I'm not saying apple is the king of smartphone making. But my husband has an iPhone that I'm always comparing to my S22 Ultra. And I always complain to him and every apple user about them keeping the design the same as well, you can't deny that. But... does that matter if they have incredible sales and dedicated customers? Probably not. 🤷 Samsung definitely wins that battle there. * +1point for Samsung * but there's also no denying that Apple focusing on refining animations and stability has worked out to their benefit 100% now what do we have here with Samsung?? Tons of cool features with glitchy software that doesn't match the rest of the UI, and shotty animations. Sorry but that's my observation. the more you use and understand both sides, the more you can see that there is a fine line between the two. And will I still have android as my first suggestion for people looking to get a new phone?? Absolutely!! But like I said you CANNOT go into it with the mindset that it's as fluid and stable as the google pixel, iphone, or some other android manufacturers.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes