Original topic:

Quick settings panel design changes/suggestions

(Topic created: 11-05-2020 09:53 PM)
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Hello One UI Beta Team,

I would like to suggest something different when it comes to the quick settings panel, the way it is designed right now resembles a lot to when you first launched One UI (Clock in the middle), and we haven't seen many changes since, except for the clock being moved to the left on One UI (2.0, 2.1, 2.5) but I would love to see something a bit different, therefore here's what did to provide your team with some idea...

Picture #1 is the way it looks right now, and picture #2 is the way I believe looks better...

5 Replies
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
If they do it that way, I think they should leave off the gray background and maybe have the widget able to be changed to any app widget small enough
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
yeah! who knows, I just think it looks better and having a widget there gives the user more customization control(if they allow us to change the widget of course)... Just having the time and date there, the way they have it now, looks like a waste of space and exactly the same as in One UI 1
0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
yeah, that's a really cool design idea!
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
thank you 😃
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team