Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RCS?

(Topic created: 12-18-2020 07:49 PM)
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
When will you guys give us RCS in the stock messaging app, without having to rely on carriers??

In 2025 maybe? 🤔🤦🏻‍:male_sign:
18 Replies
Aikohanako
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Mine is unlocked and disappeared maybe 2 months ago. Hopefully a factory reset will solve it but I'm waiting to come out of beta.
0 Likes
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
probably through your carrier... I actually can enable mine, from the IMS settings, but we shouldn't be doing that, it's supposed to be there already enabled by default
0 Likes
Bkat112
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Who needs it? Google messages works just fine
0 Likes
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Imagine telling all your contacts who own Galaxy devices, to download an app (Google Messages) just for RCS 🤷🏻‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
Bkat112
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
SMS don't work?
0 Likes
cusuco
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I have unlock versión and I have RCS
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I have the unlocked version too, but I didn't get RCS by default, I have to enable it through the IMS settings, and we shouldn't be doing that, it's supposed to be there already activated...
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
when Google released it in messages it was not enabled by default, I don't think it should be enabled be default if it's an update
0 Likes
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
that was in the beginning when Google was still testing it, now it comes enabled, besides the RCS settings are inside the Google Messages app, whereas on unlocked Samsung phones, for you to enable it, you have to do it through the IMS settings, meaning that the option is not inside Samsung Messages app...
0 Likes