Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

REMOVE ADS PLEASE

(Topic created: 10-28-2020 07:37 AM)
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I am very happy with my Note20 ultra and with Samsung in general, I have been changing my personal device annually from the Note9, I have my entire ecosystem of Samsung, earbuds, watch, television ... but if I am not happy with something, it is with the repetitive Ads In default Samsung apps such as weather, samsung music and some more, I think that if I am paying for something Premium, they should not include ads with the brand's own apps and that I personally use as favorites, PLEASE REMOVE THESE ADS FROM YOUR APPLICATIONS, thanks 
8 Replies
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
So many times this. I thought One UI 3 was gonna change things but I was sorely disappointed. I do not want to spend $1000+ on a phone for it to have ads in the software.
Arquell
Star
Options
Suggestions
I agree! to see ads in the weather, S health, and samsung pay apps is beyond ridiculous for such an expensive phone
NicEgypt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The only reason I left Samsung in the past and went to Apple is ads. I bought the note 20 ultra with this premium price thinking stuff has changed šŸ¤” it became worse than before... Definitely this is my last Samsung forever
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Vibhu
Comet
Options
Suggestions
stop giving baseless empty responses. the project manager can't do anything ..this has to go to the CTO, CFO and CEO. let us know when you do that.
0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I couldn't agree more! These ads that companies force upon us, are invasive and, at least for me, in the most casual, annoying. I personally don't think anyone should be subject to them. But it's a kick in the pants(slap in the face) for these decently priced supposedly flagship, top tier phones. I remember the first ads that came with Google, and they were annoying then. Now, it's just ridiculous! But this kind of money deserves some peace from that mess.. Seriously!
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It is obvious that if I pay for a premium device they take away the disadvantages that public things have, I mean, YouTube public has ads, but YouTube premium does not, Spotify public has ads but the premium does not. This responds to a pattern, and that is that when you pay for something and more if it is expensive, you buy quality and these phones in addition to premium features that nobody criticizes, for that price you DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE ADS
0 Likes
Vibhu
Comet
Options
Suggestions
totally with you on this..remove ads..stope being cheap or send us all 600 USD back if you want to show ads.
0 Likes