Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Reactions To Messages

(Topic created: 08-14-2023 04:54 PM)
Kevpatt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Can we get reactions to messages in the Samsung Messages App please. It makes no sense how Apple has it and Google has it, but we don't. C'mon Samsung.
11 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes! That would be awesome!! Also to be able to change the bubble colors and sizes in chats.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
Use to be able to change the bubble and chats in the S10 days but they did away with it. Need to bring it back...
Suggestions
Imo Samsung pretty much abandoned their messages app btw... Dont get your hopes up. It doesn't even come default anymore
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes, its actually a good thing if you ask me. Its nice to have google messages on all Android phones as it creates a more uniform experience and a better messaging experience across android.
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I happen to prefer the Samsung app over Google messages
Kevpatt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Likewise, that's why I feel we deserve a revamp of the app
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
Sorry, but I like samsung and I prefer samsung apps. If I had a Google phone then Google apps. To me that's "uniform"
MetalMulishaMarcus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Samsung messages is lacking in a lot of areas. For this, I use Google messages or chomp messaging app. They need to update samsung messages a lot I feel like.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team