Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recent folder in Gallery

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 09:18 PM)
46m3csl
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ready checked no way to turn it off , but annoying to see it is the first. Use to be the camera as the first folder . Would be great to be able to hide it like all the other folders .
9 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
For now, there seems to be no way to directly turn it off or hide it, but you might want to check Tips section for the workaround.
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
There's a semi workaround. Create a Group and add the Recent and Favorites to it. Hide that Group via the Gallery settings. They're still going to be there, but not visible upon launching the Gallery
TheRev
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Jeremy... I hate these two folders and tried your workaround. I tried to add them to the group, but they were grayed out... couldn't select them. 😡 Suggestions?
0 Likes
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Which Beta version do you have? If it's the latest (ZVIE on the 21) that workaround no longer works. I have not found any other workaround..
TheRev
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Exactly. ZVIE on the 21. Thanks.
0 Likes
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
The new update allows you to hide these albums (yay!!). ZVIH.
TheRev
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes! Love it.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Members_wO1xGJW
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

The problem with folder is that it is not duplicates of your photos, it is literally all of your original photos, so if you delete anything out of it it is deleted out of what ever other folder you may have had it in

0 Likes