cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Remove Ads and stop being cheap Samsung.

(Topic created: 11-10-2020 10:16 AM)
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
With taxes I paid 1500+ USD for this phone. Yes some of us paid full price. This is not cheap realme or redmi phone. Have some shame and stop being cheap, I feel disgusted opening default weather app or Samsung pay or Samsung store. Why do you have ads there. Have some shame and don't be cheap. 
11 Replies
userUZKFQJO9bT
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Agreed :hundred_points:
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree too.

Btw, I commented on your other post as well, however Samsung keeps removing my answer from your question post... Yet another reason why they're cheap, apparently... I'm gonna try posting it one more time, and then I'm giving up.
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Just posted my answer again, and it was immediately removed by Samsung, yet again... Sorry that we're not allowed to answer your questions with the truth on this platform ='(. You could see that I favorited your post for the proof that I actually responded numerous times...
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I am curious to know the answer now. Too bad that they are deleting it. How is it healthy to have only one point of view. That behavior is what liberalism stands against. Everyone has a right to express.
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
My guess is that they probably removed my posts because at the very end of my answer, I mentioned that I'm most likely going to be avoiding Samsung phones in the future do to them causing so many software problems and hardware problems on their new devices nowadays. But yeah, they could've just deleted that one sentence out of the 200 sentences in my responses that they've removed . At this point, I'm starting to get a feeling that we'll have ads forever... and yet GOOGLE is getting sued for "being unfair to consumers and sellers". The Department of Justice should reevaluate their decision, because Google is helpful AND worldwide. It's specific phone manufacturers who are causing the slight "unfairness" problem - not Google...='(
0 Likes
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
They just reposted my comment on your other topic! It's a pretty lengthy one though... And I just read it again and it doesn't even have a solution lol. But anyways, you could always post your non-compatible files into Google Drive and then share a download link... Not really a great solution though considering other messaging apps support those files to begin with... But thank you for the repost, Samsung!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Developer, Project Manager can not do anything on this. This decision has to come from up top. We should get media traction and shame Samsung else they won't do anything.
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
NO ADS ANYMORE