Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Removing One Ui 4 (Android 12)

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 08:05 PM)
francomissone
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Hello! My phone keeps freezing and it has been happening since today, I tried to get One Ui 3 back but I didn't have it? Can someone please explain why?
0 Likes
3 Replies
useroVojrBY7ug
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
You can withdraw from the beta and then using samsung smart switch on your PC and revert to android 11. I would recommend waiting this week since they announced they'll be having and update this upcoming week.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Yes, you have to Withdraw from the beta via the Members app first.

Then you will need to factory reset the phone, and of course you did do a backup of your phone BEFORE you installed the beta, correct? And then you will do a restore of the backup using Smart Switch
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @francomissone ,

As @user751201tmO21  and @useroVojrBY7ug  have mentioned, its recommended to with draw from beta program before installing Android 11. How ever it is not needed to go back to Android 11. Only difference is you will still end up having to take beta software updates if you do not deregister from the program compared to a non beta user who would be able to upgrade directly from One UI 3 to One UI 4 in a single update.

Please let us know what error you are facing when trying to downgrade. Note that downgrade has to be done with smartswitch app on a pc and will not be over the air update. Also, an downgrade to Android 11 would completely erase your date on device, we recommend backing up all your data before attempting it.

Regards

One UI Beta Team