Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Repost Hide camera selfie dot on screen

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 07:37 PM)
anonym0us
Star
Options
Suggestions
I had to repost this because someone had thought that i meant the green dots on the corner of the screen telling you that the camera is being used when thats not what I meant but when I was able to respond the samsung@USBetaModerator had already said thanks for the suggestion and has been passed onto the project manager and all that stuff and is reviewing the content i had replied to the samsung usbeta moderator asking if they knew that i meant the physical camera selfie dot and not the green dot notification camera being used at the corner of the screen i didn't get a reply back now I'm reposting the suggestion of the hiding the physical camera selfie dot on the screen I have screen shots of the replies to the original thread suggestion I'm hoping that by doing the repost that the Samsung usbetamoderater will see this and say if they knew that I meant the actual physical camera selfie dot and not the green dot camera being used notification at the corner of the screen and hopefully say that they passed on the suggestion to the project manager and whatever else like they did before I just don't want my suggestion to be misunderstood and implemented the wrong way

Can we get a feature that I'm suggesting it's where we can hide the camera dot on the screen of the galaxy s21s like you can hide the camera dots on the galaxy fold and flip screens like by turning off the pixels on the screen down to the bottom of the front physical camera selfie dot from the top of the screen the camera dots can be annoying and distracting

0 Likes
10 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes