cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Reverse Portrait Screen Rotation (Screen Oriented 180°)

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 05:56 AM)
Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Why cant i do Reverse Portrait Screen Rotation, for first few months of galaxy z fold 2 i was able to, then a update took the functionality away.
Its really annoying, there are times i need Reverse Portrait Screen Rotation, and i have to use 3rd party apps, why cant it be built in.
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userFPJHFOXUEg
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Are there any updates on allowing reverse portrait again?  This is been bothering me for months.

Thanks,

0 Likes
userff8dIVzlXz
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Yeah, it seems like such a simple feature that I don't understand why it wasn't there from the start, but moreso why it hasn't been added for years now. The workaround that I found is just simply to use a third party app. App that I use it's called rotation orientation control. But there are a bunch of other ones out there I just can't say how well they work the one that I use is a little bit complicated but it gives you a lot of options. I think I can link it below. The only really bad thing is that You have to give it accessibility control and this is a big security risk. And I can't help but feel it's an unnecessary compromise for such a simple feature. But i have faith in Samsung to enable 180° rotation/Reverse Portrait very soon 🙂

0 Likes