Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S pen Feature

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 07:58 AM)
userdmF8honKlx
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
So me just casually using my S pen the other day on my tab s7+ I had an idea. Not sure how many might agree but I think it could be a nice little feature for those who really use the S Pen.

Now I apologize if this is one already, but instead of just clicking the s pen button while hovering over the screen to open the menu (which I could do by just touching the floating button) you can hover the s pen over and actually interact with whatever you're pointing at by clicking and or holding down the s pen button.
Selecting, opening, moving apps/widgets, and the like... etc.

This doesn't seem like a big thing compared to the many great features samsung has done with the bluetooth s pen already, but I think this could be a cool little added functionality to the already awesome s pen šŸ˜„

#galaxy note fan
#samsung fan
šŸ˜‰
0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes