Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S21 mobile hotspot feature suggestion

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 01:48 AM)
anonym0us
Star
Options
Suggestions
I wanted to suggest a feature in the settings on the mobile hotspot can we be able to change the ip address like make it a class a b or c ip address like 10.0.0.1 and 192.168.1.1 or whatever else because I don't think we can do that currently it's just whatever it's Default is for the ip address and maybe even give the device connected to the hotspot an ip address from the hotspot settings page 
3 Replies
anonym0us
Star
Options
Suggestions
That's the current adjustable settings I can see maybe put the ip address setting thereScreenshot_20211014-044243_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211014-044236_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
It's a nice thought, but they'd have to do extra programming to avoid encountering existing IP adresses with Wi-Fi sharing..

It's easier for them to leave the IP address system the way it is.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes