Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

SNAPCHAT SUCKS

(Topic created: 12-11-2021 02:50 AM)
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I've seen this all over the place last year. Headlines that Snapchat finally changes For Samsung, only, it was for explicitly the s21 series. My hope to be chattered in many irreplaceable pieces thinking that Snapchat will never deliver it's century old promise to improve Snap for Android all around.

So, here is my suggestion. I know that you guys can't do it yourself, but let me suggest something possible for the final update/ lease of one Ui 4beta for s20 series and possibly others. 

Back when I got my s20 and discovered the goodness of the 120hz panel, I wanted to see if it worked for every app, and I was happy when I figured out it does! Until I opened Snapchat. The app opened up quick, and without hesitation, I swipe right to unveal my chat, and boy was it an ugly transition. As I swipe, I am greater with an ugly framerate drop that last 2 seconds. Ranging from a hideous 30-60hz and finally pushing to 120 hz.

So my suggestion is this: No matter how long it takes, whether you guys complete this feat magically in the final lease of One Ui 4, or in minor update, I would like to ask, could you guys please collaborate with Snapchat developers, and fix this framerate issue?

This is something ive been wishing to see for years.....
0 Likes
7 Replies
uNOMEdMEN
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
People still use Snapchat??
0 Likes
Negropy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I just though you guys could somehow contact them about this issue before this beta become the real thing (before it becomes actual one ui 4).
0 Likes
Confused980
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That is more of a snapchat thing and not really a Samsung issue
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, my friends have IpHONes, sO It HaS To Be SnAPcHAt.

I know snapchat is garbage and all, but some people like it that way because it's the only thing that differentiates Android from Apple in the simplest sense. This is because Apple users know nothing about tech when it comes to phones. Hence why my friends like to make fun of my phone when it comes to snapchat, but I don't take any of that, and explaine to them the ugly dilemma, so they forget about it. Then I tell them about my superb camer quality, among other things, and they have nothing to counter. YET I STILL HAVE TO USE THIS UGLY APP.
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Camera*** ignore the typo, autocorrect.....uh..... is still in the 2000... as far as correcting goes. It's mostly grammar. Grammarly is good, but it's not the full version, you got to pay for that.
0 Likes