Did you mean: 

Original topic:

STOCK MSG AND CALL APP/CONTACT

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 04:06 PM)
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It's awesome to see how great the calendar app works with the call app together, as when I save a contact with the DOF, then when I check the calendar I see the person's name with the Date of birth. I'd love to see the same thing between the Call App and the Stock Message App for a better experience. When you save a contact the app gives you options like Groups, Relationships, and important dates. When you save a contact under a category/GROUP when that contact/person texts you. It should go to its category/GROUP, that they're designated to. and also the stock message app will need to be smart by recognizing when you get messages from (Bank, Deals, Co-workers, Family members, Friends, Etc) and the categories that you had saved in the stock message. To be more specific (if I put my mom under Family GROUP when she texts me the message should create a family category so the message must go to that category and so on.)

2 Replies
AyKay
Star
Options
Suggestions
Absolutely love this.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @StannFresh ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team