JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Internet -Secret Mode

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 09:46 AM)
MathewG
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Please make it to where secret mode doesn't automatically try to reopen after closing samsung internet. The current behavior (where it prompts you for biometrics or password after closing samsung internet while using secret mode) is not preferable at all...an option to at least choose what happens would be so nice! I have also noticed that when exiting secret mode, videos and audio will continue playing sometimes, even with the screen off....then, if you reopen samsung internet, it sometimes shows the open pages for a split second before blanking the screen and asking for password/biometric authentication. Not terribly pressing as far as issues go, but still an annoyance nonetheless.

-also, along these lines....I get a non-dismissable notification when my device restarts that says secure folder has been locked and have to actually click on the notification, enter my secure folder password, and then close secure folder....a huge hassle! I don't want to receive ANY notifications from my secure folder....even if it is system related. 

-THANK YOU!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

3 Replies
Jason0114
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yes! ^^
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userp6tZtQKudk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I am in full agreement with both suggestions. Make it so.