Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Message

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 08:15 AM)
Kratos88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
From the looks of many suggestions, we're requesting a major improvement from Samsung message. I believe many of us feel It is behind many of the messaging apps being used today. Samsung can you please have your developers do major overhaul in improving and providing us with more and better features. 

Please listen to your customer šŸ™šŸ¾ :heart_suit: 
5 Replies
Ryshad
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Or just give us google's messaging app
Samsung Galaxy S7
Kratos88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Google message is buggy
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree. I know that Google Messages is the default on new Galaxy devices every except for the USA. Out of curiosity I downloaded the APK and used it briefly. It was all the worst of both worlds, Samsung native Messages and Google Messages. You were stuck with the gaudy greenish bubbles and no ability to theme anything. I would rather have a choice between the two, personally. RCS works better for me with Samsung Messages. It is constantly broken for me on GM. So... there's that.
But I do agree Samsung Messages could use a revamp.
As others have pointed out, most people in areas outside the United States use other chat services, it's mostly us here in America that still use sms for most things. So perhaps it's not a priority?
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes we either need an overhaul or just make google messages default.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Kratos88 ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team