Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Messages

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 11:32 AM)
userkar1
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Can samsung overall redesign Samsung Messages app with good animation and adding reactions to the Messages likešŸ‘šŸ‘Œ
9 Replies
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I totally agree. Samsung should make more effort into making apps people regularly use more fun to use. They would attract way more people. The UI upgrade is not much of an update. Nothing visually has changed
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I use Google Messages , plus GBoard.

For me, all the goofy smiley stuff is built into GBoard, so doesn't matter if Messages has it built-in or not
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I sometimes use Google messages. But I like to keep my phone simple with less apps so sucking data from me
0 Likes
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I too would like to add reactions to Samsung messages like I can in Google Messages which is why I prefer Google Messages
Jordan2077
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Yea the samsung messages app needs a complete redesign, it's not good to look at compared to imessage honestly.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userkar1 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I think Samsung should switch to Google messages. It does it all pretty much and there is also a Samsung version of it that I use on my phone. Works great.
0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I would love something like this. Also an iMessage like feature set would also be really amazing! It would allow a more seamless sync of calls, texts, and video calls across Samsung devices which IMHO would make Samsung much more compelling to folks looking to get away from Apple and still have a feature rich messaging environment! ā¤ļø
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Reactions definitely please. A two toned theme possibly, better font placement, other than that I like everything else.
0 Likes