Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Music Player

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 04:53 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
Are we ever going to get a update to the Samsung music player...??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

3 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I guess it only works in the notification panel for now, report it to samsung
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

UTGuy
Halo
Options
Suggestions

If we get an update on one ui 5.1, why not just get rid of the cap of songs to play in shuffle mode? I won't use the app until then. I am using Poweramp, and will never use Samsung Music or even when One UI 6 comes out and app changed to Music, if the cap is not removed. It is the only music app that has a cap. I have over 20,000 songs on 400gb micro sd card, and I have Galaxy A54, and that phone takes a 1tb card. That would be way over by hundreds of thousands of songs on it. There would be no way to listen on shuffle and get them all or randomly shuffled. I would have to tap shuffle every day to get different selection of songs again. Just makes more sense to not have a cap. If and when I buy a 1tb card, then I am sticking with Poweramp until you change that.