Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Music Spotify integration

(Topic created: 10-01-2022 10:32 PM)
zoomrr
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I just updated my samsung music app with support for TOS/one ui 5 which is great, but there isn't any noticeable change anyway. I'm just wondering when we are gonna see an improvement on the spotify integration for the app, the spotify tab has basically been a spotify ad page since 2018. I don't think it's impossible to actually stream music from the samsung app itself and make use of its beautiful user interface and eq settings. It just feels strange to be able to search songs and Playlist but the moment you click on anything it just opens the spotify app. The benefits users have gotten from the partnership has been mediocre with the alarm integration, pre install (bloatware) useless keyboard link sharing and occasional premium trail for new devices, its just shameful to even call that a partner or the official music streaming for samsung.. do better samsung

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes