Original topic:

Samsung Pay

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 08:57 PM)
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
1st Can we please bring back MST ... 
I realize this is hardware backed but this was so useful at the craziest of times for me and I'm sure so many others. 

2nd please add support for a blockchain/crypto/ NFT wallet to store our crypto keys and such in the Samsung pay app? 

3rd lastly adding support for concert tickets and travel tickets and other QR style tickets would be amazing.

I'd be forever grateful ā¤
6 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @DJDoubleU ,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Your suggestions have been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
And is it possible to sync my cards between my phone and my watch? To add them a second time is very annoying
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
MST is a hardware thing no software so... if they decide to implement it, it would be in the S22...and Samsung PLEASE šŸ™šŸ» do it.
Saappleg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Samsung no longer owns the hardware right to MST so unless they buy the right back or lease the rights or something similar we won't be seeing MST. OVLoop owns the rights to MST now
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
0 Likes
steve17D
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions

It would a truly great thing, if there would be support for a blockchain / crypto / NFT stuff to store crypto keys in the Samsung pay.

0 Likes