Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung email app

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 08:36 AM)
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I've seen this before, but it would be nice to return to the delete confirmation popup in the app. Hitting delete and having everything gone is ok, I guess, but I like the extra step of "are you sure?"
8 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Isn't there a trash?
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
oh sure, there's a deleted folder. it's just a minor suggestion.
0 Likes
Godsend
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I'd also love for them to add better spam handling. I get around spam emails a day get through but none of them get through using gmail.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I can't speak to gmail, specifically. I can say that Samsung Email is nothing more than an email client, and has nothing to do with spam, per se. I use Outlook and use rules that determine what is sent to which folder, etc. I get a ton of junk/spam, but that's because everyone is selling our email addresses to make a little something on the side.

99% of my spam goes directly to my spam folder and I just delete it. When the random spam gets to my inbox, I go to my Outlook app and report the email and delete it. (in theory, this helps Outlook spam filters to improve)
Godsend
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I wish they would add rules at least. I get the same basic messages day after day so at least I could filter by keywords. I get "burial insurance" every day for the past 2 weeks lol
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
rules are available on the web on outlook.com. don't know about gmail.
0 Likes
Godsend
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I meant rules in Samsung email, Gmail does it well without them.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes