Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung free

(Topic created: 11-04-2020 08:41 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Just awful. New update is even worse than before. Can't even pick what we want to see besides reading topics. Flipboard is a great tool for this platform, but it needs more. The games section is useless, stop pushing these please. The "watch" section is a nice touch for the phone itself as a stand-alone app or within smart things but not here, not at all. 

You guys didn't hear us when we said we wanted to choose what we want to see on this. Would be nice to be able to use third party apps and widgets and make it a personal feed, similar to Google discover but way better! It needs to be something we can tailor to each person through a variety of items to make our own experience with the phone more our own and personal. Would be nice to use flipboard, see a beautiful animated weather widget/card, my messages, Samsung notes, financial apps like acorns or robinhood or yahoo, the calendar, alarms, pintrest, Amazon music or Spotify, books apps, a daily mindfulness practice, fact of the day or even a quote of the day, or both the possibilities are endless. You guys want a game section, let us choose what games. The bottom line is let us choose!!!

The design needs to feel like more a part of the phone and design it like the pull down screenshade, slightly transparent and blurred. 

We pay how much for your flagship phones and you guys push out something like this, just terrible. Just useless. 

This needs to be a compliment or extension if you will of our phones and what we use them for. An adjustable and enjoyable part of our phone. 

4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Andrew_Kuttor
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'd love to be able to use the Google Feed slide over instead.
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
right, me too but I would like it more if they can build on it and do something like it but way better and customizable, would be the bees knees šŸ¤Ŗ Can't stress the customizable part enough!
0 Likes
Andrew_Kuttor
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
ditto!
0 Likes