Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung

(Topic created: 11-01-2021 07:34 PM)
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Since I know the beta moderators aren't going to reply on my last post, I'd like to ask why dark theme inhibits the color theme of the UI. That seems really daft to me. Dark mode really should include one material you 
I don't know why but the reply samsung sent really puts a bad taste in my mouth. Why should I have to disable dark theme in order to use a (what should be) a SYSTEM WIDE theme. It's the new part of stock Android. So stock Android should force One UI to act as stock. Not half-assed 

8 Replies
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
.Screenshot_20211101-164149_Samsung Members_32947.jpg
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This has almost always been tge case with any samsung related themes. Only a handful of themes from the Theme Store incorporated dark mode (oddly, it was Samsung made themes, no longer supported though).
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions

I've not seen a new Google Pixel 6 Pro, to see how they implement Dark mode with Mat. You

I've said it out here before ... I'm contemplating getting a 6 Pro, if for no other reason, to test it for a month and compare.

So a good question would be in here ...

Anyone seen how the 6 Pro implements Dark mode with Material You ??
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Everything is dark, no colors
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
cause it's dark theme!!! everything dark, please don't include colors in dark theme, the benefit of dark theme is that everything is black so it conserves battery as wel adding colors to dark theme would ruin dark mode imo
0 Likes
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Dark can be implemented with color
0 Likes
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Just like how google does it Screenshot_20211103-063049_Duo.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Andrew_F ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes