Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screenshot notification

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 08:20 AM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
When you do a screenshot automatically appear an icon notification in the top (bar notification) and if you swipe down you can se details of it and the screenshot. 
If you don't enter in the notifications and you delete the screenshot in the Gallery, the notification is still there, you have to delete it manually.
The suggestion is, Could you make that as soon as you delete the screenshot, the notification automatically be eliminated? 

Thanks!!!

10 Replies
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Suggestions
An easy swipe of the notification removes it from the Notification Bar. What could be easier than that?
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Yes I know but...the system is supposed to recognize it.
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I would rather not have a system that constantly monitors if the screenshot got deleted over an issue of the notification still being there. I think that would be just a waste of resources/battery imo
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
When you receive an email the notification don't stay there...the same with your message.
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That's TRUE! But why do we need the notification in the first place??? I vote they remove it altogether.

It's like a nagging whomever/whatever. They/it's not going to go disappear until you give them/it the attention they/it require(s)...what real value does it provide anyway?
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I had not seen it from that point of view, in the sense of why a notification when you can access it immediately in the bar option.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
that's cause the email notification is sent from the email app itself so it can clear it's own notification. the screenshot notification is from Samsung capture. apk but then you are going into gallery that is a separate apk itself. so this would require the gallery app too either monitor what notifications Samsung capture sent or for Samsung capture constantly listen or stay active to see if the file has been deleted
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I'm sorry some of the community members didn't like your suggestion. I fully support this change. Countless times I delete a screenshot and the notification doesn't clear and it ends up confusing me.

Only for me to be presented with: "This item was moved or deleted". Wouldn't take any system resources to have a listening command from the delete button to also clear the notification.. Have you seen how many resources social media apps as a whole use?