Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screenshot

(Topic created on: 11/2/20 10:54 AM)
kaysp
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I know that the swipe to screenshot is a feature but it's awkward for me and I always had random screenshots on my phone because of accidentally swiping so I disabled it. 

the two buttons on the side to screenshot works but the volume control always displays when I screenshot this way as well. idk I think samsung should implement a double-press on one button options to screenshot instead of having to press two separate buttons if that makes sense especially if someone's finger is on the larger side. 

5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PrettyPiercings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
if you click volume down and power simultaneously, there's no volume info showed. you have to click it simultaneously though...
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
just click both buttons quickly, don't hold them down
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
or, install Softkey Edge (edge panel), it has a screen capture button
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Suggestions
One hand operation, select long swipe to take a screenshot and you never has a screenshot accidentally .
0 Likes