Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Scrolling Screenshots

(Topic created: 11-08-2022 09:02 PM)
chrishill3
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Can you please bring back the scrolling screenshot (DOWN ARROW) that was on the tool bar that pops up after you take a screenshot. It's no longer there on the Note 20 Ultra beta 2 update. I know that before I started the beta program that it was there and worked the way it was suppose to. Please fix it and or bring it back where it was please. It's a really big feature, a very useful one especially if you don't have the spen for a crappy workaround. Thank you.
3 Replies
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I mentioned this also a while back. Unless they have some way of improving it idk why it was ever touched.🤔
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I also think they should add a notification light that spins around the front camera on the top of the screen like when you flip from the back camera to the front camera you'll see a little white strip go around the lens If they could use that same technology or feature to show if you got a text message or have a totally customizable and good luck that would be very helpful because I miss when my phone was sitting there off and I had a notification and my light would blink I would know something happened now we have to open the phone to check or at least pick it up to feel the haptic feedback It would be a lot easier just to have a visual confirmation AOD notify works great but I'd much rather stick with Samsung I don't like using third party apps if it's not necessary.
0 Likes
Pbaynj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Definitely agree. It was dumb to change it like why would you change that?
0 Likes