Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smartthings TV Remote Notification Change

(Topic created: 09-10-2023 03:28 AM)
Jaixe5587
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Not sure why this would have even been changed, but, for those of us who have multiple Samsung TVs, the persistent Remote Notification had been very useful. The UI 5 design let users swipe to go between remotes. The beta removed the swipe and only has a drop-down arrow. I understand wanting members with multiple devices to have a quick way to select without multiple swipes, but I'd highly recommend either allowing it to be a preference option or to simply add the swipe gesture with a smaller drop-down arrow. It was much more convenient to swipe than to have to press the expansion arrow every time. Thanks!
2 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, I remember when you had access to the controls of the remote from the notification panel. That was one of my favorite features and a good example of great integration among samsung products and then for no good reason they removed it and added a button to open the remote app instead. How did that make any sense in any developers mind over at samsung? Please change it back to the way it was before.
0 Likes