Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smoother System Animations

(Topic created on: 10/23/20 7:07 PM)
IZXXC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
While the 120hz experience really has boosted my time and appreciation with using a Samsung phone, there is still one thing that bugs me to this day. The animations and transitions.

I think it would perhaps improve the user experience quite alot if we had smoother transitions between, well, pretty much a lot of things, swiping between pages, scrolling, opening & closing apps, opening folders, etc. And it shoukd be consistent throughtout evrerything as well. The animations have been improved when it came to One UI 2 and 2.5, and One UI 3 has expanded on top of that, but I still don't feel like the animations are as smooth as to something like iOS.

It would be a defining characteristic for people who want smooth animations to have the implentations of adding more frames essentially, improving the animations without having any or minimal lag. I just think it would be good. 
5 Replies
JayDos
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yes, yes, yes!
0 Likes
userhgGdd0mkwD
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
UI 3.0 seems to be very smooth, perhaps the lag is a result of low storage or multiple apps running simultaneously on the phone. what model do you have and specs. I'm running the UI 3.0 Beta on a galaxy s20 5G , and it's super smooth.
IZXXC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I have the s20 5G as well, SM-G981U 12gb ram, and rhe base 128gb of storage. I only have 47% of that used, but I frequently notice lag in the notification shade, switching through apps, etc. I know it's still currently beta, but I don't usually have this type of lag and I do notice some frame drops throughout the UI. I usually clear out my running apps periodically but I wouldn't be exactly sure
0 Likes
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree completely!!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team